Located in Huntley, IL
This is an excellent 2nd Shift Maintenance opportunity in McHenry County. One of my top clients is looking for a well rounded maintenance mechanic to add to their team. The company is organized and the environment is clean. The owner invests heavily in new equipment as well as in his employees. This is a temp to hire position that will pay up to $22 per hour. Previous experience in packaging or printing a huge plus.
To perform major/minor repairs, preventive maintenance, and install a variety of production equipment as well as maintain building and grounds.
Work from daily job assignments, prints, schematics, facility check sheet, machine manuals and preventative maintenance sheets.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* Blueprint Reading *Volt Meters *AC/DC Drives
*Soldering *3-Phase Motors *Mechanical tools
- Quickly respond to operational or technical issues to ensure maximum productivity.
- Troubleshoot, and repair equipment breakdowns involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Optimize machine output and increase quality of preventative maintenance.
- Tear down equipment and rebuild, replace or repair defective components: motors, gear boxes, clutches, bearings, and electrical systems.
- PM on production equipment and facility. IE: pumps, chillers, carpentry, painting, drywall, compressors and main power systems.
- Work closely with production supervisors and production personnel with equipment repairs.
- Fabricate / design machine parts as required.
- Perform plc and other low voltage control changes and make diagnostic checks on production machines.
- Install and repair high voltage and low voltage circuits for production lines and facility.
- Assist outside contractors with on-site projects and repairs.
Knowledge of machine shop equipment a plus. Milling, drill press, grinders, hand power tools, micrometers, calipers, welding.
Follow all safety rules and be able to identify hazardous situations. Keep work areas clean and orderly.
Pay: Up to $22/hr
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
Benefits Available once hired on at the company
Medical/Dental and Vision provided at a low cost to the associate and dependents (30 days after hire date) Wellness program brings the cost even lower !
BCBS - 3 PPO plans available
AD&D provided by the company at no cost
EAP available at no cost
Teledoc available 24/7/365
Short term and long term disability available at low cost
After 1 year - 16 days
After 5 years - 21 days
Four Ways to Apply for this maintenance mechanic position: (pick one)
- Email your resume to Annemarie.Heims@expresspros.com
- Apply online and submit the application to the Crystal Lake, IL location
- Call our office at 815-788-8556 and ask for Katie
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014