Inbound Sales Specialist
Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $17.00 - 20.00/hour + Bonus
We have a HUGE opportunity for a Sales Specialists to join a high-growth, fast-paced national leader located right here in Round Rock!
Do you love developing warm customer relationships? Are you someone who rises to every occasion? This may be the job for you!
We’re hiring multiple Sales Specialists for a company whose products and services help customers achieve their dreams. Outgoing personalities who have the initiative to knock individual and team goals out of the park are encouraged to apply! In this role, you will partner with customers to identify needs and choose solutions to make their lives easier and more efficient. We’re looking for individuals who not only have a proven track record of sales achievement, but forward thinkers who will enrich the customer experience by identifying products and services that will provide additional value over time.
While you’re supporting customers, this organization will support you in countless ways: professional development opportunities, hi earning potential, paid sick days and maternity leave, even a paid birthday holiday! This company believes the key to their success begins and ends with their employees. That’s why there’s so much support – we want you to love coming to work. Current employees already do!
This company is fun and casual but believes in bringing their all to the customer experience. This organization is looking for people who will bring hard work, passion, and innovation to their team. Sound like you? Call Express today at (512) 255-2525 to learn more and apply!
Work schedule: Monday through Friday scheduled consistent shift from 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Some Weekends from 9:00am - 6:00pm
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer-facing roles or a College Degree
- College or High School Extracurriculars or Leadership Programs
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Proficient computer skills and ability to adopt to new technology
- Ability to work towards common goals in a collaborative sales environment
- Excellent communication skills on the phone as well as over chat and email
- Ability to listen to customer needs and communicate easily understood solutions
- Thrives in a quota-based environment
- Resilient and able to stay focused on success despite setbacks or rejections
- Prospect, analyze customer needs, identify cross sell and upsell opportunities, coordinate subscription process
- Build customer trust and ensure they are provided with accurate and up-to-date product knowledge
- Achieve outbound call targets
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Focus on both qualitative and quantitative aspects of sales process
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue targets and departmental KPIs
- Present and accurate high-level overview of products and services
- Maintain deep expertise of products and best practices to provide value to customers
- Provide personalized support that directly impacts customer retention
- Follow up with customers to further educate and maintain relationships
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664