Clerk - Utility Floater
Located in Cheyenne, WY
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a Utility Floater. The primary role of the Utility Floater is to act as a production floater between departments (based on needs). Primary job responsibilities will fall within the Shipping function, but employees may also perform Inventory, Assembly Support, and any other tasks associated with the facility.
- Assist with duties related to production.
- Assist with general shipping duties.
- Assist in the unloading of incoming parts and product placement within Inventory.
- Other various floater duties.
- High School diploma or relevant experience
- 1-2 years of production experience
- Ability to read/write and have basic math skills
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
At Express Employment Professionals, we have been placing people in great jobs right here in Cheyenne! These are permanent, full-time positions. Apply today, and we will get you in for an interview. Let Express Employment do the legwork for you! NEVER A FEE TO THE JOB SEEKER!
EASY WAYS TO APPLY – Your Choice!
- Download the new ExpressJobs App on the App Store or Google Play
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com – submit to the Cheyenne location.
- Call or visit our office: 307-632-0567. 2205 E. Pershing Blvd.
- Resumes may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Cheyenne
2205 East Pershing Boulevard
Cheyenne, WY 82001