Located in Guelph, ON
Inventory Clerk – Guelph, ON
What is in it for You!!
- Work with a great company who values individuals in their facility
- Work for an organization that offers training and room for professional advancements
- Start Work Immediately
- Full Time Opportunities
- Transit Accessible
Inventory Clerk Responsibilities:
- Preforming inventory internally
- Picking materials according to the Work Order to feed Assembly Lines
- Computer research, data entry and other related duties
- Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards
Inventory Clerk Requirements:
- Detailed Orientated
- Must have a related background; Inventory
- Sound computer skills; Google, MS Office
Inventory Clerk Details:
- Straight Day Shift
- Start ASAP
- Paid Weekly
Email your resume to us right away! firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Interview will be completed right away – no paperwork or online application.
“Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the Guelph and surrounding area who has been in business for over 20 years. Our office has been awarded the Circle of Excellence, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Top performers will be considered for full-time employment opportunities with many of our clients!
Express Office: Guelph
45 Speedvale Avenue East
Guelph, ON N1H 1J2