Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Located in Carol Stream, IL
We are looking for a Shipping / Receiving Clerk to join our team!
8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday, Overtime as needed
Requirements of the Shipping Clerk:
- Experience in a fast-paced distribution center
- Warehouse experience
- Proficient in MS Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Licensed to operate a battery-powered industrial truck (propane, aerial and stand-up lift truck experience helpful).
- Process/post shipments, create BOL, process incoming orders and outbound shipments, arrange freight expedites,
- Familiarization with receipt, storage and pick operations.
- Responsible for data entry, generating orders, picking orders and returns using companies and client’s systems.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals of Carol Stream, IL is a leading staffing provider helping job seekers find work with a wide variety of local businesses.
Because we're locally owned, we live in and work in this community and have a vested interest in its success. In addition to our staffing services, our team is actively involved with a wide variety of causes and organizations that help strengthen our beautiful city.
To professionally market and provide quality human resource solutions through an international franchising network that profit our associates, customers, franchisees, corporate staff, stockholders and communities in which we conduct business.
Express Employment Professionals
191 South Gary Avenue, Suite 120
Carol Stream, IL 60188-2060
Call or text today to schedule an interview (630) 517-3807
Or apply online at https://www.expresspros.com/carolstreamil/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00- 18.00 /hour
Express Office: Carol Stream
964 Army Trail Road
Carol Stream, IL 60188