Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Located in Nevada, IA
Express Employment of Ames has partnered with a Nevada, IA company currently seeking a Machine Operator to join their growing team! The main responsibilities will be to produce and pack finished products to meet company and customer expectations.
Machine Operator Details:
- This is long-term, full-time position!
- Located in Nevada, IA
- 3rd shift hours: 11:00PM - 7:00AM (5 Days a Week)
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate converting equipment by following all established standard work.
- Performs sign offs, quality checks, inspect job samples and provides breaks to associates, as needed.
- Monitor and ensure safety compliance and good housekeeping, including but not limited to:
- Cleaning/washing equipment parts
- Keeping carton area clean and orderly/breaking down cartons
- Cleaning gum boxes as needed
- Cleaning around and under equipment/gathering used rags
- Emptying/disposal of waste and recycle containers
- Stacking/organizing skids
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Prior manufacturing, production and/or machine operating experience.
- Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a post offer drug screen and background check.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand/walk up to 8 hours.
Please apply now or contact the Express Employment office of Ames, IA for more information on this opportunity!
Express also offers a $50.00 referral bonus! (Referral must work 100 hours, approximately 1 month).
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010