Print Operator / Production Team Member
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $17.00 /hr. to start
$17.00/hr. to start. Full time, Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm. Downtown Bham.
Free, ample parking; family-owned, established business; overtime opportunities.
1. Understands/follows printing procedures and work order requests.
2. Will operate a digital print machine and scanner in an production/industrial setting
3. Operates equipment and software to maximize efficiency and productivity; control costs & waste of material
4. Communicates any issues/problems, i.e. missing sheets, questionable print requests.
5. Maintains equipment and performs basic equipment preventive maintenance.
6. Keeps equipment and work area clean and organized.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to follow printing procedures and work order requests in detail.
- Solid computer, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. during/throughout the shift (paper boxes, etc.).
- Able to follow directions & follow a system
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines, and the ability to be flexible.
- Dependable & punctual; willingness to work overtime
- High School graduate or GED
- Background check; drug-free workplace
Interested & meet the requirements?!...
APPLY ONLINE NOW - click button below to submit online application,
OR... CALL US at 205-981-1141, OPTION 2 - to immediately discuss your interest & qualifications
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242