Located in Hanover, PA
Salary: up to $20.00 per hour DOE
Hours: 6:30 to 4:00 (or 9 hours a day) but they ability for more hours is usually there.
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Responsible for lay out and fabrication of stairs, rails, and miscellaneous metals. Cut and weld steel, aluminum, and Stainless steel as well as read blueprints. The position will also require some knowledge of various tools for fabrication and layout.
- Read, understand, and layout in accordance with blueprints.
- Operate cold saw, band saw, pipe notcher, and grinder.
- Mig, tig, and stick weld.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast pace work environment while exercising sound judgment always.
- Operate 5-ton overhead crane.
- Operate fork truck, and pallet jack.
- Experience using tape measures, and hand tools.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly- changing schedule, and switch from job to job.
- Ability to use basic mathematical, and geometry.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
- Make decisions which protect the best interests of the company.
- Adhere to and enforce all company policies as necessary.
- Achieve all goals and expectations that are established by the Shop Foreman.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402