Production Press Assistant
Located in Woodland, WA
We are seeking a Machine Operator Assistant for our client company in Cowlitz County, WA.
Must be available for any shift: Day, swing or graveyard.
Main responsibility is supporting the press operator in the efficient and safe operation of the press.
- Assist the main operator in set-up and wash up of the machine
- Changing of sleeves and bridges
- Monitoring of inks
- Cleaning of press and the surrounding area
- Train in the operation of the press
- Must be able to work all shifts, lifting up to 50 lbs
- Attention to detail
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to read a tape measure
Pay: $13.90/hr for training, $14.40 once trained and certified.
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-2pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 or 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632