Maintenance Technician 3rd shift
Located in Harvard, IL
This Growing Company in McHenry County is hiring a Maintenance Technician!
3rd shift paying up to $30 per hour !
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Implement and follow the Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedule
- Process work orders efficiently and effectively
- Troubleshooting machine issues (production)
- Disassemble old equipment to recycle parts
- Repair electrical, mechanical and machines as needed
- Maintain the parts inventory in a need and orderly fashion
- Provide snow removal and salting when necessary
- Provide support to other technicians when someone is off duty
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Can perform maintenance on machines, electrical and the building
- Machining abilities
- Working knowledge of compressors, chillers, welding, grinding, sodering
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Experience in rigging, snow removal, salting
- Fork lift license
Ability to clearly and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and peers, in English, over telephone and in writing.
BENEFITS at this GROWING company
These benefits go into effect on the first of the month following 30 days of employment
(Once hired on)
Please call 815-788-8556 or email your resume to Annemarie.Heims@expresspros.com
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014