Located in Garland, TX
Quality Control needed immediately for a great company in the Terrell, TX area!!
Work Schedule: MON-FRI 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM ($12.00 p/h)
Responsibilities for Quality Control:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
Qualifications for Quality Control:
- Stand, Stoop, bend, and kneel for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in an extremely hot or cold climate
- Moderate lifting on a consistent basis
- Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check & drug test
Must have great attendance and service
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.ExpressPros.com submit your application to the Garland office.
Then call or text us at 972-681-1609!
Please submit resumes to Jobs.GarlandTX@ExpressPros.com
Benefits for working with Express:
We are an E-Verify company
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million people to work.
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040