Located in York, PA
Salary: $27.13 to $27.93 per hr
B Shift: Monday-Friday 1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. $27.13/hr
C Shift: Monday-Friday 9:30 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. $27.13/hr
D/E Shift: Monday & Friday 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 530 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. $27.63/hr
F/G Shift: Monday & Friday 9:30 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., Saturday & Sunday 5:30 p.m. – 5:30 a.m. $27.93/hr
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire or Direct Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
What you’ll do:
This position will be responsible for all production line, equipment and facilities maintenance initiatives in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing and distribution facility.
- Responsible always for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Support and always adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- Perform troubleshooting, facility, equipment and production line repairs, shop fabrication, pipe fitting (PVC and stainless) and machine set-up in support of high-speed production lines.
- Perform all maintenance activities such as predictive and preventative maintenance, work orders and improvement projects via the CMMS system.
- Coordinate and perform all maintenance activities (PM, work orders, improvement projects, etc.) to effectively balance maintenance and production needs.
- Perform technical work while running production lines in pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical areas.
- Maintain packaging equipment including machine adjustments, repairs, lubrication, etc. in support of Line Mechanics and Technical Line Operators.
- Root cause analysis to troubleshoot and eliminate primary causes of downtime, etc. to improve OEE (overall equipment effectiveness).
- Facilities maintenance including maintenance and repair of all building and ground support systems.
- Active participation in training and certification program as needed in technical aspects of machinery to include set-ups, changeovers, troubleshooting, etc.
- Ensures all quality and food safety practices are always followed in support of the VMS (vitamin and mineral supplement) business.
- Assist with the training and certification program as needed.
- All other related duties as required and assigned.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402