Kubota Assembly, Lift Operators, and Welders
Located in Gainesville, GA
Salary: $17.50 - $22.50 hr.
NOW HIRING FOR KUBOTA GAINESVILLE/JEFFERSON!!!!
Assemblers, Lift Operators and MIG Welders Needed -
$17.50 to $22.50 per hour. - **NEW PAY RATES**
First shift and second shift Available
Gainesville & Jefferson, Ga
Assemblers - $17.50 hr. - 1st Shift / $20.50 hr. - 2nd Shift
Stand-Up Forklift - $17.50 hr. - 1st Shift / $20.50 hr. - 2nd Shift
Tugger - $17.50 hr. - 1st Shift / $20.50 hr. - 2nd Shift
MIG Welder - $19.50 hr. - 1st Shift / $22.50 - 2nd Shift
ASSEMBLERS, STAND UP LIFT, TUGGERS, MIG WELDERS
**MUST be able to speak and read English**
- Safety skill training
- Hands on assembly training at your own station to help give you confidence using all the hand tools, etc.
- Must be able to stand for 10+ hrs. per day - NO sitting positions available
- Excellent opportunity to have a long term position with an excellent company
- Steel Toed shoes required for ALL positions, safety glasses, ear plugs & hat are required
Stand-up Forklift - $17.50 to $20.50
- Safely and efficiently operates Stand up forklifts and uses scanners to transfer material within the AS400 system.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely and efficiently picks and delivers kanban parts as required
- Performs daily inspections and safely operates powered industrial equipment including tuggers and Stand Up Forklifts; maintains valid certification on this equipment
- Uses scanner to scan parts into correct location and conducts bin to bin moves
- Conducts audits to ensure parts are being scanned using e-kanban system
- Adheres to Kubota safety policies and dock operation standards
- Maintains 5S compliant work areas
- Supports ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Performs special projects as requested and related tasks as needed
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Basic English language competency, including basic legible writing
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work with little to no oversight
- Must certify and maintain valid certification on all powered industrial vehicles. Certifications must be achieved within 30 days of position start.
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience on powered industrial equipment
Assembly - $17.50 to $20.50
- Position Summary
- Safely and efficiently assembles product in accordance with work instructions, by using specialized and approved tooling to perform standardized work and ensure product quality.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble units safely and in a quality manner, within standard cycle times
- Operates equipment safely and effectively
- Supports standardize work processes and team oriented goals
- Participates in continuous improvement activities
- Verifies correct part numbers according to work instructions
- Verifies all previous parts have been assembled correctly before new parts are added
- Participates in 5s activities
- Understands and complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Performs special projects as requested and related to task needed
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Basic English language competency - must be able to read & speak it
- Must be able to read and follow specific work instructions
- Flexible to handle frequent business need changes
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the Assembly Line preferred
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member must have the ability to work in extreme hot or cold conditions, stand for the duration of the shift, uses hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; ascend stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. In addition, the team member must occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
For more information call Express Gainesville 678-780-3000 ext.210 or the Onsite Manager - Joseph at 678-283-6391 or you can come by our office at 322 Oak St. #5, Gainesville, Ga. 30501. Please email your resume to GainesvilleGA@expresspros.com and put Kubota in the subject line. We are open Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm.
Express Office: Gainesville
322 Oak Street
Gainesville, GA 30501