Located in Lakeville, MN
Salary: $14-19 per hour
Express Employment Professionals is helping a variety of clients in the south metro add general laborers to their teams! The right candidate will be skilled and reliable with a desire to grow with the company. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting contractors, operating heavy machinery, performing manual labor, and following all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential. These positions could be inside or outside, depending on the task. All shifts available!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload tools, prepare building site materials, stack building materials, and set up equipment
- Follow project instructions from manager or supervisor
- Consult with plans, instructions or blueprints
- Use construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Ensure regulated and proper headgear, earplugs, gloves, safety glasses, and clothing are worn
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Safely operate a variety of tools including pressure washers, jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, etc.
- Prepare new sites by moving materials
- Provide assistance to contractors (i.e. craft workers, electricians, painters) as needed
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
- Ensure equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
- State licensure to work with hazardous materials preferred but not required; union certification preferred but not required
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, for long lengths of time
- Lift 25 lbs repetitively and up to 75 lbs when needed
- Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders, working at elevated levels
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Bilingual a plus
Work Schedule: All shifts available! We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd, as well as 12-hour rotating shifts.
Work Location: We offer a variety of positions around the Twin Cities within the Dakota County.
Wage: $14-19 per hour, depending on particular task and experience
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate. Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express! Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
FOLLOW us on INSTAGRAM
APPLY via EMAIL & send us your RESUME
FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK to view new jobs weekly
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide.
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044