General Office Assistant
Located in Garland, TX
General Office Assistant needed immediately for a great company in the Terrell, TX area!!
Work Schedule: MON-FRI 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM ($12.00-13.00 p/h)
Responsibilities for General Office Assistant:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
Qualifications for General Office Assistant:
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field
- H/S or GED
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check & drug test
Must have great attendance and service
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.ExpressPros.com submit your application to the Garland office.
Then call or text us at 972-681-1609!
Please submit resumes to Jobs.GarlandTX@ExpressPros.com
Benefits for working with Express:
We are an E-Verify company
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million people to work.
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040