Located in SPOKANE, WA
Salary: $17/hr + DOE
Pay: $17/hr + DOE
Express Employment has teamed up with a great company in the Spokane area that is currently looking for Deburring Supervisor.
Our client is a state-of-the-art precision manufacturing company and they need team members NOW!
What you get to do:
- Perform quality inspections using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, gage pins and thread gages.
- Manage deburring workflow
- Work on a wide variety of materials/components for deburring/assembly.
- Ensure maintenance of a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Follow written and verbal details to complete assignments or jobs
- Keep work environment clean, safe and orderly
- Communicate to management about machine and quality issues as they arise
- Supervise and keep the team functioning at top capacity
What you need to be successful:
- A solid understanding of metal fabrication concepts and processes.
- 2 + years experience in metal fabrication
- High school diploma or GED
- Effective written and verbal communication & leadership skills
- Ability to perform quality inspections using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Ability to determine material types and gages
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Desire to learn new skill and improve technical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change
- Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation
- Ability to operate a forklift, overhead cranes, hand tools and various shop tools.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Awareness of what creates a safe work environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
Three Ways to Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is locally owned and operated and has had the privilege of serving the Spokane area for 25 years. We are ISO certified and never charge any fees to job seekers. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals - Spokane, is ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201