Located in Savage, MN
Salary: $20-25/hr, DOE
Express is helping a painting company in the south metro add a new team member! Two years of prior residential painting experience a must.
- Read blueprints/instructions and examine surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Calculate costs and negotiate prices
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate. Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express! Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
FOLLOW us on INSTAGRAM
APPLY via EMAIL & send us your RESUME
FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK to view new jobs weekly
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide.
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044