Material Mixer and Tool Coating
Located in Lakeville, MN
Express is helping a company in Apple Valley add a new member to their industrial team! They help customers in residential and commercial construction, municipalities and utilities, as well as different industries to work faster and smarter. This is an evaluation to hire position with a rotating 12-hr shift schedule. Excellent benefits- including four weeks of vacation the first year!
Job Description Summary:
This position directly supports the Material Mixing and Tool Coating functions by staging mixed material hoppers on production floor, disposing of scrap material, and preparing PEX Tools for extrusion.
- Operates Mixer at a high efficiency level.
- Operates all tool processing equipment.
- Handles raw materials.
- Maintain work area by keeping all tools and equipment in designated areas.
- Monitors all functions of Mixer and while in operation documents all data on Production Log.
- Maintains communications with the lead and supervisor of the mixing and tooling group.
- Handles and disposes of scrap material.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in lean initiatives.
- Education, Experience and Knowledge: (The type of formal education, type/amount of experience and knowledge that would typically be needed to successfully perform in the position.)
- High school education or equivalent
- Preferred manufacturing experience of 1-3 years
- Certifications, Licenses and Registrations:
- Fork truck Certification
- RTK Training
- Dakota County Hazardous Waste Training certificate
6:00pm-6:00am, rotating schedule – 4 days on/off schedule
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate. Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express! Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
FOLLOW us on INSTAGRAM
APPLY via EMAIL & send us your RESUME
FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK to view new jobs weekly
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide.
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044