Located in Spokane, WA
Are you ready for a change? A well-known global company, one of our oldest clients, has teamed up with Express to recruit for entry-level positions that offer the opportunity for advancement (union benefits).
Your work ensures a CLEAN operation as you sweep and perform general cleaning functions in a flour mill.
You may be trained in other positions of the milling process.
Typical shift is 7AM – 3:30PM
What it takes to succeed:
- Must be physically fit to be able to climb stairs.
- Be able to pass a drug test and background check. (THC friendly)
- Commitment to the company goal of achieving a zero-injury culture
- Regular and prompt attendance is expected
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Have the initiative to work independently while being flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Able to maintain a positive and respectful attitude at all times
- Enjoy working in a variety of conditions (sometimes hot, sometimes cold, pretty much always dusty - dusty so - no asthma or history of breathing difficulties)
- Be willing to work overtime, rotate shifts
How to Apply:
Complete an online application at: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login and submit it to the Spokane, WA location
Once the online application is complete, please call our office at 509-747-6011.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals - Spokane, is ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201