Director - ERP and Supply Chain Solutions
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
One of the Pacific Northwest’s leading technology teams is seeking an experienced Director of ERP & Supply Chain Solutions. The Director, ERP and Supply Chain Solutions and their team of technology professionals play a key role in making that happen by leading the delivery of new technology solutions from idea to in-use and delivering business value. The role is responsible for defining technology vision for Finance, Human Resource and Supply Chain systems
To help ensure the business value delivery process works for the Company, the Director, ERP and Supply Chain Solutions is charged with establishing sound opportunity development, portfolio management, project management and business analysis practices and tools for the organization. This role will deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. The Information and Digital Services organization drives competitive advantage by enhancing our consumer experiences, enabling business growth, and advancing operational excellence.
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
- Direct research on software products and services and determine the course of action for procurement and development
- Ensure systems are up, stable and secure at all times
- Responsible for directing the design, development and deployment of supply chain and ERP shared services processes, supporting systems and applications. Works with various business units and technology partners to define the technological vision of these systems and ensures alignment with business initiatives.
- Lead a diverse team of full-time and contract technology professionals including Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Architects, and Project Managers amongst others
- Ensure the successful delivery of business value through technology projects: define and oversee program and project deliverables, budgets, service level agreements and resource needs.
- Ensure alignment on business priorities amongst business leaders and stakeholders
- Manage, assess and communicate the Les Schwab technology project portfolio
- Coordinate projects and timelines with business transformation programs and initiatives
- Define and implement suitable solution delivery methods, tools and frameworks
- Provide quality performance feedback for all team members
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in a senior technology management role in a large, complex business
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing technology solution or project delivery teams, specifically in Supply Chain
- 5+ years of experience in retail or consumer goods industry preferred
- Experience leading organizations through the evaluation of business opportunities and the development of business cases
- Experience with effectively leading, communicating and managing change in a large, distributed organization
- Experience with industry portfolio management, project management and business analysis standards, tools and methods
- The ability to successfully manage large, diverse project portfolios in a complex, fast-paced business environment
- The ability to build strong working relationships with technology team stakeholders, senior business leaders and key vendor partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Experience managing technical project budget and financials
- The ability to solve complex problems and manage risks that typically arise during project delivery and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments
- Proficient understanding of fundamental business management and supply chain principles and concepts
- Global systems thinking – understands complex interaction of processes, information systems, and organizations
- Experience with supply chain software and systems, including Transportation Management Systems (TMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Order Management Systems (OMS), and Advanced Planning Systems (APS). Ideally, Oracle and JDA implementation experience.
- Experience interfacing with supply chain software and systems for the purpose of ensuring seamless execution of end-to-end supply chain fulfillment.
- Experience defining, optimizing, and executing sales and operations planning (S&OP) strategies and distribution strategies.
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite and a firm understanding of accounting and finance practices and business acumen
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702