Located in Cedar Park, TX
Salary: $16.00/hour – $20.00/hour
A top-of-the-line manufacturer in Cedar Park is looking for a CNC Machinist to work on 1st shift in their cutting-edge facility. If you have experience running CNC mills or lathes, this may be the perfect new job for you!
This position involves using specifications to set machine operations. Applicants must be able to read blueprints and engineering schematics. We are looking for a reliable individual who can be a valuable member of our team. This organization has decades of experience not only leading the technology sector but pushing its boundaries as well.
If you are ready to join an expanding global company that values collaboration and communication, apply today!
Work schedule: 4:30 PM – 12:30 AM, Monday through Friday with some overtime and weekend work
Pay rate: $16.00/hour – $20.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience setting up and running CNC mills/lathes
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Experience building and/or modifying fixtures
- Basic understanding of machine shop practices
- Knowledge of the proper use of inspection tools
- Knowledge of feeds/speeds
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot
- Willingness to learn and improve skills
- Keen eye for detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Trade school education is preferred
- Review blueprints or schematics to determine and set machine operations
- Set up and operate CNC machines, including calculating machine speed and feed rations
- Mount, install, align, and secure pieces on machines
- Observe and adjust machines as necessary to prevent malfunctions and defects
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialist about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664