Located in Savage, MN
An equipment company in Savage is pairing with Express to add a warehouse worker to their industrial team! This is an evaluation to hire position!
To ensure that all supplies and sample goods are received, organized and assembled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Receive inbound freight and maintains tracking log to accurately account for all shipments received.
- Unload and distributes freight to proper location using forklift, pallet jack or other necessary equipment. Notifies recipient of delivery.
- Coordinate outbound shipments of freight including, loading trucks, creating shipping documents, and maintaining tracking log to accurately account for shipment status.
- Gather supplies for new store openings. Organizes and prepares supplies for transport.
- Maintain accurate and sufficient inventory levels of warehouse supplies. Replenishes supplies as needed to sustain inventory levels.
- Assemble sample products for the Merchandising Department.
- Coordinate movement of product as needed between company locations utilizing cost effective channels.
- Receive and organizes returned store fixtures/racking/shelving.
- Clean and maintains an orderly warehouse.
- Operate cardboard bailer and assembles bails.
- Keep supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
- Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Perform related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Previous forklift and/or warehouse and shipping experience a plus.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple and varied projects.
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and details.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate. Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express! Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
FOLLOW us on INSTAGRAM
APPLY via EMAIL & send us your RESUME
FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK to view new jobs weekly
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide.
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044