Located in McMinnville, OR
Salary: $15-$16.42/hour + Shift diff
Our client is looking for individuals that will be involved in the following: mixing processes, extruder and press operation. The position requires physical stamina and the ability to perform in an environment with elevated heat. There are many departments where you will be asked to cross train. Great pay and benefits!
Job Description & Requirements:
- Follow production schedules, job instructions, quality standards, specifications and procedures
- Detect and/or correct and report faulty operations or defective materials
- Ensure safe equipment operation and personal safety compliance
- Mix rubber crumb, polyurethane and pigments to produce rubber slabs
- Learn all operations of rubber manufacturing including mixing process, extruder and press operation
- This position requires strict adherence to quality control standards; the ability to follow written and verbal instructions is essential
- Ability to work in high temperatures
- Other duties may be assigned.
Steel-toed boots to start working. Client supplies all other required PPE.
Compensation and Work Schedule:
- Will work one of the following shifts:
- 1st Shift: 6 am -- 2:30 pm *Not currently hiring for this shift
- 2nd Shift: 2 pm -- 10:30 pm *Not currently hiring for this shift
- 3rd Shift: 10 pm -- 6:30 am (3 openings on Graveyard only)
- $15-$16.42/hour + Shift differential
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
To be considered for this opportunity please call us today at 503-434-5128, email us at email@example.com or apply online www.expresspros.com
Like us on Facebook for news, job openings and more!
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128