Material Handler - 1st Shift
Located in Beresford, SD
We are seeking warehouse workers to work at a modern and very busy distribution center.
1. Unload inventory, prepare for staging in warehouse;
2. Stage inventory to ensure space efficiency;
3. Pull inventory per order, staging and securing for shipping or pick-up;
4. Use point of sale (POS) system to manage flow;
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Schedule: 7am-5pm, Monday-Thursday, 7am-3pm Friday.
2. Pay: $14-$16/hr.
3. Benefits: Yes
1. Education: High School diploma or GED;
2. Experience: Warehouse experience required, forklift experience is a plus;
3. Skills: Basic computer knowledge required, POS System experience desirable;
4. Attributes: Reliable, Dependable, Self Starter, Organized;
5. Physical: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly, ability to walk, squat, bend and twist consistently throughout the day;
6. Screening: Basic skills and drug tests.
TO APPLY, go to www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/ and submit your application or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For more information, call (605) 335-2710.
Express Office: Sioux Falls
434 South Kiwanis Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104