Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: 14.25 an hour
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a shipping technician for our client in Woodland, WA
Schedule is 7am-3:30PM, but may have to come in as early as 6am.
- Manually ship, reverse ship & re-open customer orders using 4th Shift & SOP.
- View lines shipped, date shipped & package details to accurately investigate an order using 4th Shift & SOP.
- Allocate & unallocated product using SOP. Use a computer keyboard, mouse & printers.
- Use Visibar Guns to pick product for customer orders, move inventory, Move product & ship packed orders out.
- Create & print stickers using Bartender.
- Appropriately process Visa declines using established programs and procedures. Accurately pack & reverse pack orders.
- Process packed orders or manually ship an order through a carrier using the UPS & Fed Ex machines & Postal process.
- Schedule a pickup & process all paperwork needed for the carrier using established procedures and carriers.
- Import & fix Error reports & logs. Use the fax machine and copier.
- Using Microsoft Office. Write & reply to e-mails from internal customers & use the Microsoft Outlook calendar. Prepare international documents, find shipping instructions, process special accounts & maintain reports using Microsoft Excel. Run Performa''s, the morning process, inventory reports, maintain special customer accounts, review completed allocated orders, morv exception report & other inquires using Microsoft Access.
- Create fax cover sheets, address labels, using originals, viewing Sop''s & other special notes using Microsoft Word.
- Track shipments through the Internet using Coho or the UPS/FedEx website.
- Accurately count & report on cycle counts.
- Accurately investigate a problem using the inquiry screens in both Visibar & 4th Shift.
- Efficiently find bin locations & products by knowing the layout of the floor.
- Maintain inventory accuracy while picking, packing moving & replenishing inventory. Perform customer service for internal customers, including answering phone calls, paging, transferring phone calls, & picking OTD orders & paperwork needed & signed for. Order supplies applying knowledge of inventory levels & use.
- Ensure international shipments are processed correctly (i.e. proper documents, packing requirements & procedures).
- Actively participate in quality improvement process.; accurately make inventory adjustments, including using correct dept. accent numbers, report to account/ shipping manager on a regular basis; need someone to be dependable, reliable and work well with in a team environment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for shipments to special accounts.
- Occasionally, will need to work beyond the normal end of shift to complete orders scheduled for delivery that day.
Safety & Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift and lift up to 15lbs
- ability to read 1/16 and 1/32 on a tape measure.
- Strong hand and eye coordination are a must in all positions.
- This job requires continuous use of hands and forearms, fine manipulation and material handling.
- Please be sure to wear shoes that give you good arch support. Something with a cushion insert would be nice as these positions requires a lot of standing.
- We take walk in interviews 9am-2pm, Tues., Wed. & Friday in Woodland, WA at 115 Davidson Ave. OR Mon.-Fri at 1208 Washington Way in Longview, WA
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening & background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632