Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Master Electrician Job Summary
A growing service provider in Grand Rapids is seeking a 1st shift Master Electrician to join their team. This role requires a Master Electrician License in order to work with various types of high-voltage electrical components.
This is a great opportunity to directly join a growing, employee-owned organization that creates a positive work environment and recognizes & rewards employees in a direct hire role.
Master Electrician Responsibilities
- Install, repair and service electrical and control systems
- Troubleshoot electronics, software, and mechanical systems
- Use blueprints, schematics, and technical documents as needed
- Identify and complete equipment upgrades
- Maintain knowledge of electrical codes and safety procedures
- Travel frequently to various sites in Michigan using a company vehicle
Master Electrician Qualifications
- Master Electrician License
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 75 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to communicate effectively with many different personality types at all levels of the organization
- Must possess a valid driver''s license and be in compliance with company''s MVR and background requirements
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday on 1st shift
Pay: $28-$32/HR based on experience and qualifications
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519