Utility - General Labor
Located in Delaware, OH
Salary: up to $16.50 hour
Multiple Shifts available (Day - 4 10''s, Night - 4 10''s, Weekend Day & Night)
Up to $16.50 hour
Primary Responsibilities for Utility Associate:
- Assist Production Associates in set-up of raw materials such as glass, foils, F.S.S, coatings, laminates, etc.
- Assist Production Associates in starting up the parts (materials) for their presses.
- Responsible for keeping all trash (carts and bags) emptied from the work centers and supplying Production Associates with trash bags as necessary.
- Compact bags of trash and band them as directed. Notify Material Handler for removal.
- Notify Supervisor when banding supplies such as metal bandings and clips are running low.
- May be directed by Supervisor to assist in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Responsible for keeping area around the dumpster clean, especially after it has been emptied.
- Must be knowledgeable of material size, density, date codes, item #, etc.
- Must have knowledge of packing and materials used by production and in the warehouse.
- Must have a basic knowledge of all aspects of incoming materials.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate and necessary.
Key Measurables for Utility Worker:
- Assist in replacement of materials
- All scrap is removed in a timely manner
- Safety awareness
Minimum Requirements for Utility Worker:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Basic reading skills
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds during scheduled shift.
Pay rates start at $13.50 hour up to $15.50 hour (and up to $16.50 after being hired) and will vary between $13.50 - $15.50 based on shift / schedule.
Upon hire, company offer or provides:
Medical, Vision and Dental
Life Insurance, Short term and long term disability
Columbus State Program paid for maintenance tech/set up employees
Shoe reimbursement? Gym discount
2 times a YEAR BONUS
Attendance bonus up To $300
Christmas up To $500
Referral Program - $50 per week for 3 months
Yearly increases of up to $1.25
Can use/wear one “ear bud” / “one headphone for music while working.
96 West William St.
Delaware, OH 43015
6838 Flags Center Dr.
Columbus, OH 43226
( Intersection of I-270, Cleveland Ave., Shrock Rd. )
Express Office: Delaware (Columbus North)
96 West William Street
Delaware, OH 43015