Located in Garland, TX
Converting Utility needed immediately for a great company in the Forney, TX area!!
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 6:45 AM to 5:30 PM ($13.00 p/h)
Responsibilities for Converting Utility:
- Ensure all finished rolls and pallets are labeled, marked, and stacked correctly
- Verify cores are prepared for the Slitter Rewinder
- Assist the lam line operator on roll changes
- Notifying the Machine Operator of changing conditions or any problem encountered with a run schedule or quality.
- Perform an inventory of consumable supplies on a weekly basis.
- Perform housekeeping as required or assigned
- Perform equipment shutdown and cleanup at the end of the day.
- The Utility shall note and bring to the attention of the Machine Operator any noise or smell which is out of place in converting the facility. (i.e. The smell of smoke, the sound of a bearing or gears grinding, etc.)
Qualifications for Converting Utility:
- Stand, Stoop, bend, and kneel for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in an extremely hot or cold climate
- Moderate lifting on a consistent basis
- Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check & drug test
Must have great attendance and service
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.ExpressPros.com submit your application to the Garland office.
Then call or text us at 972-681-1609!
Please submit resumes to Jobs.GarlandTX@ExpressPros.com
Benefits for working with Express:
We are an E-Verify company
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million people to work.
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040