Business Development and Marketing Assistant
Located in Menomonee Falls, WI
Salary: $17.00 - $22.00 / Hour BOE
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has ambition and is driven to achieve results. The Business Development and Marketing Assistant position will work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to ensure coordination, effective engagement and high-quality execution of lead generation and marketing initiatives.
- Manages, nurtures and tracks daily sales leads generated by our marketing efforts.
- Proactively call prospective customers from leads to promote our products, services and capabilities.
- Develop rapport with potential and current customers.
- Support the sales team members with qualification of sales-related inquires.
- Receive and distribute all incoming sales leads from marketing sources to the proper internal channels once qualified.
- Record notes and update information utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce, ensuring data for current customers and prospects is accurate.
- Create, run and maintain reports for Sales and Marketing management teams.
- Assist Sales Representatives and Marketing by coordinating projects as needed.
- Provide CRM and other software usage assistance to personnel as requested.
- Design and implement new forms and documents as requested.
- Maintain a lead tracking report and understand the importance of Return on Investment (ROI) for marketing efforts.
- Provide departmental back-up as needed for incoming phone calls.
- Performs other administrative duties as needed in support of Sales and Marketing.
- Ability to take on additional duties and responsibilities as requested by the Marketing Manager.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year of general office experience.
- Experience with a CRM system or Salesforce is a plus.
- Efficient analytical and organizational skills.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment spanning across offices.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1350 or email your resume to: Braden.Grimord@expresspros.com
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045