Financial Services Administrative Assistant
Located in Olympia, WA
Express is now hiring for a Financial Services Administrative Assistant at a financial consulting company based out of Olympia, Wa. This is an evaluation to permanent opportunity. The schedule will be Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM. The compensation for this position will be DOE.
The ideal candidate will be open to being trained and coached to success. They will be outgoing, sharp with a computer and a self starter. There is a ton a of room to grow with this company and they have a great office culture. The new member of the team will be chosen in a panel interview with the office staff.
- Communicating professionally and timely with all clients, prospect clients and team on a daily basis using Microsoft Outlook and other forms of communication.
- Must be well versed on how to answer a phone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Complete data processing and input from one database to another efficiently and accurately. Attention to detail is REQUIRED.
- Interact with clients and partners in face to face meetings and telephone conferences
- Associate degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics, Administration, or equivalent related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Series 7, 63, 65 and/or 66 is preferred but not required.
- Experience working within a Financial Services office as well as knowledge of investments, financial operations, insurance, trusts, bank products, and financial planning are required.
- Pass criminal background check and drug screen
** Applicants without Financial Services Office and Administrator experience will not be considered for this position**
Interested? Give us a call/text today: 360-357-7195
Email your resume to: Ashley.Stone2@expresspros.com
Apply directly: www.expresspros.com/olympiawa OR "ExpressJobs" App
NO RECRUITING FEE!
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502