Located in fredericksburg, VA
Express is looking for Sorters for a production company located in Fredericksburg VA.
Need 6ppl for day shift. At the moment working 10 hour days 3x a week and then Thurs & Fri 8 hour days with some Saturdays. Once fully staffed then it will go to 12 hour shifts for A & B day shifts with a 2/2/3 schedule. Starting pay days: $12.50. Sort incoming vinyl scrap to be processed through grinding to recycle and use in the daily production.
- Sort scrap vinyl prior to placing on conveyor belt for processing
- Call out compromised or contaminated vinyl prior to entering the grinders
- Keep work area clear of debris at all times
- Communicate professionally with coworkers and keep Supervisor aware of any safety concerns
- Abide and adhere to all company policies and procedures
This job requires standing on a platform for 2 to 8 hours a day. This duty also requires constant motion of both hands and arms for that time period to sort, call out or remove debris from the incoming scrap vinyl. The employee must frequently lift more than 10 pounds for a short period of time.
This job requires the daily use of Proper PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect eyes and hearing. This is a dusty environment and use of voluntary respirators is allowed and provided. Employee must be able to work in different weather conditions that is predicted at the facility for that day of business.
Express Office: Stafford
233 Garrisonville Road
Suite 102 1/2 and 103
Stafford, VA 22554