Regrind Quality Control Inspector
Located in fredericksburg, VA
Express is seeking a Quality Control Inspector for a production company located in Fredericksburg VA.
- To visually inspect and observe regrind being processed from sorting. Job requires the filling of cardboard Gaylord’s to their full capacity, weighed, labeled and logged for final processing. Need 2 for day shift at the moment for B shift. Eventually when fully staffed will go to a 24/7 operation with 2 day shifts and 2 night shifts.
- Starting pay days: $14.00 potential to be $15.00 if you have forklift experience. Computer experience a plus. Start time is 6am-6pm Monday - Wednesday is 10 hours days, Thursday-Friday is 8 hours days still starting at 6 am, some Saturdays 6 hours.
- Inspect reground vinyl incoming from sort tables
- Inspect metal kick out Gaylord boxes to assure that only contaminated vinyl is being discarded
- Once filled boxes are moved to weigh station to be weighed
- After weighing boxes are then covered and taped securely and labeled accordingly
- Finished product must be moved and staged by material handler for final processing
- Ensure aspirator Gaylord boxes are filled to capacity of waste/debris from grinders and they are emptied daily. Weighing of non-vinyl materials may be required for PO purposes per upper management
This job requires the daily use of Proper PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect eyes and hearing. This is a dusty environment and use of voluntary respirators is allowed and provided. Employee must be able to work in different weather conditions that is predicted at the facility for that day of business
Express Office: Stafford
233 Garrisonville Road
Suite 102 1/2 and 103
Stafford, VA 22554