Located in Bethlehem, PA
• Pay: $14.00/hour
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Monday-Friday: 7:00am-3:30pm
• Hand/machine assembly of printed circuit assemblies (both thru-hole and SMT)
• Inspection/Rework of printed circuit assemblies
• Monitor quality output of soldered printed circuit assemblies and make necessary adjustments
• Perform Final Assembly (chassis) duties when required.
• Work closely with Production Supervisor and Quality Supervisor to maintain production schedule and quality standards.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 - 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in a production environment, understanding of electronic manufacturing practices, familiar with thru-hole assembly practices, Surface Mount Technology background preferred, but not required.
• Well organized, strong communication and people skills, MS Office experience. Excellent attention to detail and good time management.
• Willingness to learn, work both independently and as a team member when needed.Knowledge of IPC Standards and Component Part Numbers/Package Types.
• Knowledge of ESD (Electro Static Discharge) practices/procedure
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles preferred, but not required
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
• Resumes may be emailed to bethlehemPA@expresspros.com
• Call our office 610-438-8000
• For an Expedited Process: Visit our office at 3600 Nicholas St Suite 100 Easton PA 18045
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit our website at: https://www.expresspros.com/ebethlehempa/job-openings.aspx
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today! Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 800 locations are focused on putting the next million to work.
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, and Life Benefits
Express Office: Easton/Bethlehem (East)
3600 Nicholas Street
Easton, PA 18045