Welding Operator 1st and 2nd Shift in Westfield
Located in Westfield, IN
We are currently hiring a Welding Operator for our partner, a leading manufacturing company in Westfield, IN to join their team. If you have the right experience and attitude, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Operate Robotic Weld machines and perform MIG / Spot Welding to manufacture products according to work instructions and ensure compliance with Quality Standards.
- Visual inspection of parts and welds.
- Operate cell in an efficient manner to meet daily production schedules and flex to a variety of workstations for duration of shift.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of all paperwork that is required to do the job and accurate reporting of labor hours.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining machine and working area to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Responsible for wearing all appropriate safety equipment and following all company safety procedures.
- Performs all other essential functions assigned by management based on company need.
- Work with Applications Engineers and Manufacturing Engineering in the early stages of prototyping to attain optimal value and manufacturability of product designs.
What experience will bring you to the top of the list?
- Experience operating robotic welding machines or experience with performing MIG, TIG, spot welding, or other welding.
- Knowledge of QS-9000 and ISO procedures.
- Skills in the proper and safe operation of all machinery required to manufacture a variety of products.
- Skill to comprehend, retain and follow oral and written work instructions sufficient such as PCI, SOW, BOM, PDS and C-Web Drawings.
- Skill in basic mathematical procedures and computation in order to ensure manufacturing requirements.
- Skill in communications necessary to convey and exchange information that is essential to perform the job.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds frequently, and/or constantly to move objects.
What’s in it for you?
- $16.00 per hour for 1st shift, $16.40/hr for 2nd shift to start, higher pay possible depending on experience.
- Evaluation Hire, ability to work in a stable and well respected company. If you like the job and they like your work, you can be hired permanently in 3-4 months.
- Express understands the importance of benefits for our associates so while working with Express you will have access to benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, holiday pay, and earned PTO time.
Ways to Apply:
Call: (317) 596-9370
We look forward to hearing from you!
welding, welding operator
JOB KEYWORDS: Robotic Welding, Gas Welding, Metal Arc Welding, Welding
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038