Accounts Receivable Specialist
Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Up to $18/hr or BOE
Do you enjoy working in a lively and sometimes hectic work environment? Are you the type of person who succeeds at multitasking and has excellent attention to detail? Then check out this excellent new position we have! As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will collect on open accounts, manage collection correspondence, update customer records, maintain customer relationships, and ensure that invoices are paid. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide timely follow-ups with customers and internal staff.
- Code and apply cash payments from customers accurately.
- Research and provide deduction backups to further processing of credits.
- Process and post daily invoicing according to sales reporting deadlines.
- Trade reference requests and process new credit applications.
- Take and complete special projects as assigned.
- Collect, evaluate, and manage financial information for customer credit worthiness.
- Hold responsibility for cash forecasting, monthly reporting, and other reports as assigned.
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Position type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $18/hr or BOE
- 5+ years of accounts receivable experience processing high volume/high dollar amounts
- Working with multiple food distribution locations is a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Communicate effectively with customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
How to Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville office at www.expresspros.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034