Located in Green Bay, WI, WI
Position: Operations Analyst
Type: Full-time, Professional – Direct Hire
Location: De Pere, WI
A corporation that is committed to providing high-quality products, responsive service and exceptional value is in search of an Operations Analyst!
This critical role provides business analysis and reporting support for the operations and management teams. In addition, provide support for the operations team as it relates to other business needs.
- Provide support to various functions within and outside of the immediate operations team for reporting and analysis in a variety of areas.
- Analyze and review production, quality, waste, downtime and other key operational metrics, including comparison to targets and benchmarks.
- Provide reporting support and training for other operational key drivers or needs, as the business may need.
- Supply support, analysis, reporting and guidance to operational leadership.
- Demonstrates appropriate understanding of basic manufacturing processes and knowledge of key drivers impacting efficiency and performance to help drive business results.
- Demonstrates insightful use of analysis techniques, tools and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business unit partners and to help drive business results.
Process & Systems Expertise:
- Understands and facilitates the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business counsel to support business decision making across the enterprise.
- Identifies processes within the department, which are non-value added and seeks solutions.
- Effectively makes decisions on complex issues, giving consideration to relevant costs, benefits and risks.
- Demonstrates the initiative to drive change and influence others in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Ensures achievement of desired results by making appropriate recommendations.
- Related Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years of analysis or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL, PowerBI and other database reporting experience preferred
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000, Ask for Kathleen
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304