Front Office Coordinator - HR Admin
Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $16 DOE per hour
Front Office Coordinator/ HR Admin in Longview WA location.
Does the following describe you?
- High energy, dynamic, personable, determined, and driven to make a difference.
- You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in crafty ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation.
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team centered, ever-changing, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Always expects professional results, and desires to solve problems. Organized, connected and honest would describe your style.
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
- Outgoing, friendly, with a professional attitude and appearance.
- High end Admin Support or Customer Service experience required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Typing 50 wpm minimum.
- Strong understanding of common business practices and procedures.
- Bi-lingual would be a plus but not required.
Express Employment is hiring for an internal position as a The Front Office Coordinator / HR Amin. The FOC is responsible for creating a positive first impression for all traffic (telephone or in-person) in the Express office. As the office hub and host/hostess, the Front Office Coordinator needs to ensure that all administrative activities, incoming calls, and applicant flow move smoothly. FOC''s organize all office activities to ensure all tasks are met to the satisfaction of the internal team, clients, associates, and applicants. During peak periods there are often too many activities to handle at once. FOC''s need to prioritize critical and urgent tasks in a logical and efficient manner in order to ensure daily activity moves in an organized manner, while keeping everyone calm.
- Handle 5 phone lines professionally and quickly & answer all calls by the 2nd ring.
- Support the team with all admin functions.
- Process all office visitors professionally and courteously in a busy office. Meet and greet.
- Manage the job applicant flow and prepare applicants/candidates for the interview.
- Assist with recruiting and sales efforts as appropriate.
- Make job offers when appropriate to candidates.
- Manage background checking processes on new hires.
- Handle office administration.
- Gather initial information on potential new hires & schedule interviews with managers.
- Order all office supplies.
- Complete all reference checks for new hires.
- Help with time card / payroll approvals
- Responsible for sending weekly invoices
- Type correspondence as needed as well as make flyers.
- Prepare mailings as needed.
- File all applications, paperwork, etc.
- Prepare reports as requested.
- Collect time cards for payroll and distribute paycheck checks in the office weekly.
Compensation - $16.00 an hour to start with great benefit package.
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express!
For more information on this amazing opportunity and how to apply, contact Express at (360) 414-1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632