Fire Alarm Technician
Located in Waukesha, WI
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hour BOE
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Seeking full-time Fire Alarm System Service Technicians. Experience in low voltage, electrical, or electronic repair is a plus but will consider candidates with integrity and motivation.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that systems are complete and satisfy the customer and contractual requirements.
- Conducts tests to ensure all newly installed systems and component devices are operational.
- Troubleshoots new system installations to ensure the proper functioning and to ensure the system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Execute and revise quoted work plans to ensure all of the customer’s needs are met.
- Develop plans to hit deadlines by reaching timely, practical goals.
- Stay up to date on the newest industry technology.
- Evaluate the progress of ongoing projects daily.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Keep in consistent contact with clients, giving project reports, and updates weekly.
- Previous experience in low-voltage electrical installation, maintenance, or other related fields preferred but not required
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED requirement
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1350 or email your resume to: Damon.Laye@expresspros.com
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045