Assembly Technician-Swing Shift
Located in Snoqualmie, WA
The Assembly Technician position is responsible for assembling and preparing all fabricated and finished products for shipment to the customer. This role is on swing shift, Monday-Thursday 2:45 pm - 12:45 am.
- Performs final assembly, using hand or power tools based on drawings and work instructions.
- Fit and install hardware to frame.
- Cut and fit channels to frame using conventional cutting equipment.
- Install gasketing per protocol and drawings.
- Documents the operations performed.
- Inspects completed operations for quality, accuracy and quantity.
- Expedites material as required.
- Inspects finished products for defects.
- Allocate material used to the proper pick-list.
- Locate & position material as required.
- Prioritize and schedule assembly operations to ensure on-time delivery per requirements.
- High School diploma.
- Two years of operation of overhead cranes preferred.
- Mechanical assembly experience preferred.
- Forklift experience required.
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Provide high quality internal customer service.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow cut list dimensions.
- Able to complete assigned tasks in a limited time frame.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Remains alert in a high risk environment.
- Assesses priorities to determine what is urgently needed.
- Maintains schedule and tasks in spite of interruptions.
- Follows all safety requirements and keeps work area clean and orderly.
Express Office: Bellevue
4020 Lake Washington Boulevard Northeast
Kirkland, WA 98033