Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Located in St. Louis, MO
Salary: Up to $17/hr.
We’re seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This position will be responsible for ensuring prompt efficient, and accurate handling of merchandise for shipment and receiving product as it arrives to the warehouse. Candidate must work effectively with all internal departments and customers, in order to make sure customer expectations are exceeded. This includes, working with UPS, FedEx, and other private vendors to ensure on-time pick-up. The ideal candidate would have experience using forklifts and pallet jacks, along with being familiar with other shipping related process. This team-oriented role will commonly work with warehouse staff for collaborative client satisfaction.
- Successfully learn and perform operations on computer system and RF functions. Ensure that shipping data is compiled and entered into system accordingly.
- Builds and consolidates pallets of customer shipments on skids.
- Load shipment on to trucks
- Must be able to regularly lift 25 pounds, and at times up to 50 pounds safely
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment.
- Receive product into inventory
What we look for in a Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- Attention to detail and accuracy are crucial for this position.
- Able to communicate clearly and follow direction.
- Previous Warehouse, Distribution Center, and/or Shipping experience required
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
Ways To Apply:
- Walk in between 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Call our office 314-743-8906
Express Office: Maryland Heights (Saint Louis Metro)
2280 Administration Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63146