Box Spring Assembler
Located in Tualatin, OR
A client of ours in Tualatin is looking to add a Box Spring Assembler to their team. This person will preform assembling operations to upholster box spring units as well as constructing frames and the box springs themselves.
This is evaluation to full-time hire position!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly paychecks
- We offer $100 referral bonuses, if you have friends or family looking for work, we will pay you!!!
- Check computer generated tickets to determine which box springs to make.
- Place wooden frame on assembly table.
- Place grid in proper position on top of frame.
- Place individual coils properly in grid if applicable.
- Staple all coils to wooden frame.
- Scan computerized ticket into computer and attach to completed box.
- Remove completed box spring from table and place on cart or in designated area.
- Knowledgeable about all styles of box springs. Assembles each according to components in the Bill of Materials.
- Use same basic process outlined above for assembly of all styles box springs.
- Retrieve carts from the folding station and place close to upholstery tables.
- Place box cover on table and scan law tag.
- Pick up assembled box spring or frame and place on table.
- Scan barcode ticket to assure that it the proper piece to upholster.
- Check to be certain reading has gone into computer by observing screen at work table.
- Put scrap in corners of unit.
- Pull tick up and around unit straightening ticking as it is pulled.
- Pick up tack gun by the handle.
- Pull material over wood evenly with one hand while stapling with the tack gun.
- Let press up. Pull backing to the opposite side of the unit and tack it down.
- Tack the remainder of the backing down.
- Pick up scissors and cut the backing to the correct size.
- Finish tacking the end after cut to right folding length.
- Lift unit and place on the conveyor system.
- Must keep work area and tools clean.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to read computer screen at station to check for accuracy.
- Ability to scan information into computer at station.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American measurement of distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving production of box springs
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 5:30am - 2:00pm
*May be required to work overtime to meet increased productions needs*
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right opportunity for you and your career. We offer competitive wages, immediate medical benefits, a 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, and more! Employment with Express Employment Professionals depends on successful completion of the Express process, which may include drug testing, background checks, meeting Express bonding requirements, and completing the work authorization paperwork.
Apply in 3 ways!
- Call us at 503.612.1800 Monday-Friday 7 am-5 pm
- Submit your application via www.ExpressPros.com/WestTualatin, be sure when you submit your app to submit it to the West Tualatin location.
- Stop by our office! Express Employment Professionals is located at 19407 SW Martinazzi Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062.
Express Office: West Tualatin
19407 Southwest Martinazzi Avenue
Tualatin, OR 97062