Production Assemblers - Bus Line Available
Located in Brighton, MI
Salary: $14.75 - $16.00 hr
Express Employment Professionals of Brighton/Howell is assisting a premier manufacturer of automotive interior & exterior components and fluid lines is seeking Production Assemblers to join the team! (Bus Lines Available)
These opportunities are full-time and permanent NOT Temporary!
$14.75 - $16 depending on shift
Production Assembly, manual and using machines
- Load, unload and fully operate B3 automated forming stations, manual forming, swaging machines, flaring machines, and robotic assembly machines.
- Assemble, gauges, and package production parts at cell assembly station
- Meets hourly production goals
- Records appropriate data and accurately complete all necessary paperwork (inspection and daily production logs)
- Must demonstrate manual dexterity and able to make forceful repetitive use of fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs. safely
- Must be able to work for long periods of time in a standing position
- Must be able to bend, twist, and turn
- Highschool Diploma or GED required to apply
Interested applicants may expedite hiring process for a phone interview by calling (517) 546-5627 and asking for Dio Rodriguez! Send resumes to email@example.com
Benefits of working with Express:
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer.
For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresshowell.com
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114