Located in Plainfield, IN
- Unload pallets of used core, properly identifying and tagging.
- Draining and re-boxing of steering core.
- Transferring received/re-boxed core from the receiving area to the appropriate area or rack location.
- Count and record the amounts received in the warehouse on the waybill and deliver the way bill to the Materials Manager.
- Assist with loading items into the truck as necessary.
- Utilizes computer systems to enter, track and maintain data.
- Maintain a neat and tidy work area.
- Support other Warehouse employees with their work. Support a team environment.
- Perform any other work which may be assigned by the Team Lead or Materials Manager
- Physically checks tracking numbers on parts to be sure they are received and stored in the correct locations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in either a group setting or individually.
Location: Plainfield, IN.
Position Type: Evaluation hire.
Schedule: 1st Shift: 5:30am-2:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Related experience of one (1) year,
- Ability to communicate with others
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English
- Ability to properly use equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Team oriented approach.
- Functional Abilities:
- Lifting and carrying parts up to 40 lbs
- Grasping and moving parts of various sizes up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Walking and standing for eight (8) hours per day.
- Moving items four (4) feet from waist height.
- Repeated bending, twisting, stopping one (1) to four (4) hours per day.
- Identifying parts, reading instructions, entering data and completing appropriate forms.
- Communicating with team members and other departments.
- Ability to follow all designated safety policies/practices/guidelines; including but not limited to use of PPE: steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses at all times in production areas.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus – Win up to $1000 each month!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Text EXP1307 to 97211 or call (317) 297-2341 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Office: 6233 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN 46278; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278