Machine Mechanic - 3rd shift - DIRECT HIRE
Located in Cary, IL
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a growing company here in the Crystal Lake area!
Pay $18.50 - 25.00 per hour (based on experience) PLUS $0.75 per hour shift premium AND an additional $.50 every 90 days for the 1st year! That''s an additional $2.00 in the 1st year !
Maintains electrical and electro- mechanical production machinery to insure machine operates properly and within set specifications; refers advanced troubleshooting or repairs to Maintenance Mechanic.
Job Elements & Position Responsibilities
- Repairs, sets up and troubleshoots production machinery independently
- Reads inspection gauges
- Performs recordkeeping duties
- Communicates engineering issues and creates work requests
- May issues parts to machines using Mobisys in order to record in SAP
- Performs safety checks on production machinery and is responsible for following lockout procedures
- Monitors multiple high-speed assembly machines and acts as a backup to the Assembly Technician
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Must possess high school diploma or GED
- Must have knowledge of electrical and pneumatic systems
- Must have mechanical skills/aptitude (as determined by testing)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally throughout the shift, 1 to 2 times every 4 hours. Lifts 30% and reaches above shoulder 20% of shift.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, bend, crawl and stoop continuously throughout the shift. Bends 30%; stands 50% and walks 50% of shift.
- Must have good vision in order to perform visual inspection duties.
- Must be able to hear warning signals and verbal alerts to avoid injury during manufacturing process.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team, have high energy level and be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to discern shades of color and color differences relating to component parts used in the manufacturing process
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to communicate and understand relevant information relating to quality and production issues
- Must possess basic math skills
Marginal Job Functions
- May train new Assembly Mechanics
- Performs visual inspection on components, work in process and finished goods
- Fills hoppers on production equipment and assists or fills in for the Stockhandlers and Assembly Technicians as needed
- Performs simple computer functions using a PC
Please call 815-788-8556 or send your resume to Annemarie.Heims@expresspros.com
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014