Production Assembly Workers - Thetford Corp
Located in Dexter, MI
Express Employment Professionals is working alongside Thetford Corporation to fill Production Assembly positions! As the world's leading manufacturer of mobile sanitation products for the RV, marine, camping and truck markets, Thetford offers market competitive pay and a friendly team work environment to learn and grow in a career!
These positions are full time evaluation to hire, NOT temporary!
Benefits available immediately after hire with medical.
Additional benefits include $200 stay on bonus after 3 weeks of good attendance.
Compensation $15/hr. to start with increase upon hire .50 cents for first shift and $1.20 for night shift including .70 cents premium.
5:30am-3pm or 4pm release time Monday- Saturday Schedule.
7:00pm-5:30am- training on first shift before transfer..
Production Assembly Job Duties:
- Cross train throughout line assembling porcelain and plastic toilet assemblies.
- Attaching upper and lower with hose line.
- Using hand tools.
- Maintain daily production quotas made for entire shift.
- Pack out and labeling at end of line.
- Ability to work in a non-temperature controlled facility.
- Maintain daily production output in a fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy required for assembly.
- Lifting 15-20 pounds as needed throughout shift, lift assist in heavier product areas.
- Training offered to candidates with hard work ethic and exhibit good attendance.
- Summer and part time work job seekers encouraged to apply!
To Apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . Interested applicants may also contact (517) 546-JOBS (5627)
Benefits of working with Express: Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresspros.com/HowellMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114