Located in Utica, NY
The Senior Staff Accountant will report to the Controller. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintain bank accounts by requesting disbursements.
- Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 4 years experience.
- MBA or CPA certification is a plus.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and other Pinkerton employees.
- Ability to function as a team player.
Drug screen and background check prior to hire.
Please submit your resume to this posting. You can also visit us online at www.expressmohawkvalley.com to complete our application or contact our office at 315-790-5723 with any questions.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502