CNC Machinist Programer
Located in Tyler, TX
- Set up and operate CNC Machines - Mills & Lathes/Make offsets & Feeds & Speeds Edits
- Produce machined parts
- Manufacture New Oilfield Products
- Use precision measurement tools
- Machine parts to specification
- Maintain quality standards
- Document work performed
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Must be able to setup and run CNC Mills & Lathes, understand G-code
- Must be able to read blueprints and interpret drawings.
- Should be able to utilize precise Measurement equipment.
- Pay for CNC Machinist will be based on experience but will range from $17-25/hr
Shift: Day shift M-F 7am-5:30pm & Night Shift 5pm-3:30am.
Job Type: Full-time
Express Office: Tyler
5609 Donnybrook Avenue
Tyler, TX 75703