Sheet Metal Inspector
Located in Miami Lakes, FL
- Inspects and document the quality of products at various stages in the production process.
- Perform inspection of finished products per work-order/blueprint documents.
- Uses measuring tools; such as calipers, micrometers and gauges to inspect product.
- Stand for extended periods while performing inspection.
- Complete re-inspection activities as required.
- Minimum 2 year of manufacturing experience in a Quality Control or Inspection role.
- Capable of communicating in Spanish, and Understands English.
- Experience using inspection tools (Calipers, Micrometers, Gauges, etc.)
- Comfortable reading technical drawings, work-orders and blueprints.
- Fluent with computers, MS Office…Excel and Word
- Basic knowledge of mechanical devices and measurement techniques.
- Have understanding of geometric dimensioning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills…capable to produce inspection reports.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Inspects and reports on manufacturing quality
- Perform inspections all stages of production and incoming materials
- Initiates acceptance/rejection reports and ensure completion of required documents
- Interface with Production staff, Engineering staff, and Management.
- Assisting engineering and manufacturing with any activities as required by our business and customer demands
Express Office: Miami-Dade (North)
16010 Northwest 57th Avenue
Miami Lakes, FL 33014