Located in Roseburg, OR
Mix Room Associate
Monday-Friday; 9:00 am start 8-10 hour shifts
Wage: $13.00 an hour
Currently seeking a candidate who can assist with machines that perform one or more functions such as filling, marking, labeling, and packaging, cooking, stirring, washing, or mixing by performing the following duties. Assist with all housekeeping responsibilities maintain an efficient work environment, promote teamwork and ensure we produce the highest quality dairy products available in the market place
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Stops machine and reports malfunction to supervisor.
• Keeps a record of lot numbers of cartons, lids, buckets and ingredients.
• Inspects filled container to ensure cleanliness and clearly marked date.
• Replenishes packaging supplies such as plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, ink, buckets, or labels.
• Stages daily production containers
• Places supplies on spindles or other feeding devices.
• Rinse, disassemble, wash, sanitize and reassemble machines, vats, and clean work area. This involves hand scrubbing vats and parts.
• Stirring or mixing Product with a shovel
• Keep warehouses organized and clean
• Keep product rotated properly (First in – First out rule)
• Dispensing and working with Chemicals in a safe manner.
• Other duties as assigned
Additional requirements for the position include:
• 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays
• Ability to work in a hot/humid environment
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be dependable and responsible
• Ability to maintain good work relations
• Ability to handle repetitive motions for long periods of time such as twisting, bending, reaching and stirring
• Ability to lift 50lbs, work with heavy tools and equipment
Express Office: Roseburg
741 Northeast Garden Valley Boulevard
Roseburg, OR 97470