Insurance Agency Manager
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
A leading Bend Farmer’s Agent is seeking an experienced Agency Manager - come join our team!!! If working hard in a rewarding, exciting business environment interests you, with the stability of an established firm supporting you, then this is for you! This is a long-term, full-time, career-level position.
Who We Are!
- Established in 2003, located in Bend, Oregon
- We represent a major national insurance carrier, well-known and respected in the community
- Agency's business has grown 10-20% for 5 years in a row
- We are a small but productive office in which each Agent is required to be able to handle or assist with almost any task that needs to be completed in any part of the office
- We expect a high level of performance from our Agents, and provide a high-quality work environment and good compensation package in return
- Our client base is excellent – they are the reason we love what we do!
What You Get to Do!
- Lead daily office operations including handling premium, processing coverage changes, cross-selling products to current clients, and problem-solving issues with client billing, policy processing, and more
- Coordinate workflow between Agency’s sales team and Staff Agent team
- Oversee and assist Agency marketing functions
- Assist with work in the surplus lines / non-admitted insurance and bonding marketplace, helping our Commercial Specialist find markets for hard-to-place risks for clients
- Process certificates, additional Insured requests, and other policy documentation & support functions
- Maintain databases within contact management software, ensuring timely follow up on future-dated leads and customer service needs
- Multi-task on a daily basis in a fast-paced work environment
What You Will Need:
- Property & Casualty, Life & Health insurance licenses required
- Experience in the multi-lines insurance industry required, including client account management, sales, problem solving, and conflict resolution
- Ability to be appointed as an individual Producer with our primary insurance carrier is required
- Commercial insurance experience or knowledge strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, electronic file management, scanning documents & PDF creation and management, and policy processing systems
Compensation Range: $3-5k/ per month
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702